CO2 Notifications delay

A user adjustable delay at the beginning of the daytime threshold setting for the selected CO2 threshold limits to prevent a notification being issued as the room CO2 ramps up.

Can you your graph when the CO2 is ramping up please?

There’s already a built in 10 minute delay around day/night change. I was considering making it customizable.

For now do you think you could change when the CO2 turns on to be a 10-15 minutes earlier, or is it on the same timer as the lights?

-Pete

The CO2 controller has a photo eye so it doesn’t enable until there is light.

got it - i’ll keep you posted

If you could make the CO2 delay adjustable that’d be awesome! Although the CO2 controller has a photodetector that tells it to turn on when the lights come on, I have a timer in line to prevent the CO2 from turning on for 30 minutes when the lights go on & it kicks off 30 minutes before the lights go off, so I get an alarm everyday when the lights go on 10 minutes later saying CO2 is low. The reason I have a timer delay for 30 minutes is I read the plants don’t really use much CO2 the first & last half hour. I don’t get an alarm at the end of the day because it takes a little bit for the CO2 to be used up.