Anyone know what this is?

Not the roots the room you need to be hotter with led and humidity has to be right to transpire leaf temperature pay attention to what your plants are asking for

LMAO!!! I’ve been trying everyday for a month!
It’s like a kid who wants candy but don’t like chocolate!

bruhh I’ve been doing this for 5 years and still trying to figure it out. they say it takes ten years to start getting good at this. this is something you cant be taught you have to learn yourself. every bit of advice you get can help or hurt you everyone is different the room they grow in the water out your tap the humidity the temp of the room and leaf. just moving the direction of a fan 2’’ changes everything. the type of strain you grow may love your environment another may hate it so growing 2 or more different strains in the same environment 1 may love it the other might not you fix one and fuck up the other slow and steady wins the race the problem is its a really long race.

No I get it my man. I’m far from naïve I’m just trying to stay ahead of the curve. Who wants to wait ten years to win? If I can claw and scratch my way there in five I’m gonna do it. I’m not cutting corners either. Like the comment you made about the meters. I now have 5 the latest one is a leave in res meter so I haven’t used that yet but it by itself was 300. Then I have these for soil grow

I wanna get good in 2 years!
Respectfully said I appreciate your advice. 2 minds are better than 1
(FYI I think that bluelab meter sucks!)

The blue lab are the good ones in the picture the others I’d toss how do you store your pH pen how often do you calibrate them how old are they? Most problems are pH and people think it’s the feeding not enough to much

Once a month but I try to keep them clean as I’m using them