Alerts based on recent averages not spikes

I’m unfortunate enough to have a grow that does not maintain a good steady state for temp or humidity. Any attempt of setting alarm values just results in my phone getting constant messages.

The issue is that when a room drifts away from the set point, it’s usually just for a moment right before something kicks on to fix the issue. So I’ll just have a humidity spike that only lasts a minute or two and is not near the dew point.

It would be good if we could set alarms to be based on the last 5 or 10 minutes, for people with chaotic setups like mine.

Another nice feature would be a dew point alarm, which is what I’m concerned about most of all.

I have only just got a pulse ,if U are getting constant messages couldn’t U widen the parameters on the settings,I love my pulse so far,been maintaining 1.0 kPa bit of fiddling( actually a lot of adjusting fan speeds) graph is not spiking now .

@Concreter68 there are some setups, like the one I run, where without spending several thousand or even tens of thousands of dollars, you just aren’t going to get stable readings regardless of what settings you apply to your equipment. Some people are extremely unlucky enough to have taken over grows where people chose the wrong equipment or set it up in a terrible way, and the prices of flowers these days means we would have to go bankrupt in order to redo it all.

Widening the alarm set points makes the alarms almost useless, believe me I’ve thought about it. I mean, I would have to increase my alarms to 85+% humidity and my temps to 87F, which would almost never go off, but then I’d never know that my rooms had been at 84% humidity for several hours. The thing is, I don’t care if my room goes to 84% humidity for 5 seconds, I care if it stays there for a period of time long enough to cause issues. My spikes rarely last longer than a minute.

I’d much prefer to only be woken up at night by one alert of actual seriousness rather than learn to ignore my alarms altogether because I get 200 of them every day.

We’ve got the ability to add a threshold “delay” which specifies how long an alert can exceed the set range before triggering. Most of them are set to 0:00 (so instant).

I bumped up in priority surfacing and allowing the editing of that delay parameter.