Welcome to the Pulse forums

Welcome the the Pulse forums. Please feel free to share tips, tricks, and experiences on how you’re using Pulse.

Don’t be afraid to start a new topic!

Welcome to the forums everyone!

2 Likes

This should help all of us that use the Pulse. Thanks for starting a forum.

1 Like

Thanks for creating this forum !!!

We love our Pulse’s, couldn’t live without them.

And Peter, thanks so much for being so great with your customer service.

I wish for you guys great success with your product, and I look forward to all additional enhancements to your product.

Keep up the great work !!!

The Farmer

Hey Pete!

Thanks for the Forums! Glad to be here.
Welcome everyone, look forward to sharing!

Rasta…

1 Like

Hi Rasta,

Welcome to the forums, looking forward to doing what I can to make Pulse better for you all.

Thanks for the kind works Farmer. Looking forward to doing what I can to make Pulse better for you (and everyone else)!

New topic: Typo in The Ultimate Guide to Dew Point?
Number 5 Calculating dew point… Summary in left column seems backwards. If you drop humility then dew point decreases. Possible rewrite “For each 1.8 degree F above the Dew-Point temperature, the RH decreases by 5%”
In Ultimate Guide to Vapor Pressure Deficit:
How do you Calculate VPD? #2
wrong formula?
VPD = SVP - AVP. its a minus not a times
VPD = Svp - (Svp x RH/100

This comes from: RH = Avp/Svp x 100
RH / 100 = Avp/Svp
Svp x RH / 100 = Avp

Looking forward to your thoughts
Congratulations on launch of Pulse Pro!
George

1 Like

Do I have to much or not enough light?

Hi Krusty - you should make a new topic for this next time, but the way to check if you have enough light is to take a PPFD reading: Using the Pulse Pro to take an advanced light reading | Pulse Labs Help Center

so far off to a pretty bad start …. I most likely received a faulty unit or its just my device? Samsung s20 ultra 5g… I dont know how the blink up really works besides shooting code in different shades of light but i cant even clear it and it should have Bluetooth but I cant get that to work either……for 500 bucks and not being able to incorporate it into my grow at week 4 of veg is a pretty crucial tie because I wanted to calibrate it as ive read its quite a ways out for everything for the price point definatly feel ripped off at this point bur if this next one works well see…maybe some free merch or something…oh and another annoying thing in the app is i have just push notifications checked yet i receive text and email as well…

Hi @Toneloc696 have you tried calling or using the live chat support widget on our site? We should be able to get you set up.

PM me your email and I can look at what’s going on with your notifications.

Whatsup Grow Family - Glad to be part of the passionate people

1 Like

Good to have you on board!!!

1 Like

How’s the orp sensor progressing ?

I thought I read on your website that orp sensor was planning on launching in October?
Please share an update!
Thanks Peet!
:slight_smile:

We’re currently testing and developing firmware for the ORP sensor. I don’t have an exact deadline, but we’re planning on it being ready to ship to customers in Q1

1 Like