VPD displayed as two decimal points

I would really love having the VPD displayed with two decimal places on the dashboard as well as above the graph when viewing a specific Pulse unit. The graph actually already displays this data to two decimal points (only data point that does AFAIK). While I understand that some form of rounding is happening, but as a data nerd, I’d much rather see it at 2 decimal points, especially when you are already displaying that information.

Also if I could remove pressure from the dash (or make that configurable) that’d be nice. I have yet to see anyone ever reference it. Not clear if its useful.

this is now done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which part? I currently still see VPD referenced as 1 decimal place in both placements, and I don’t see any option to remove pressure from the dashboard.

Also noticing some UI issues and some bugs. Also don’t see custom axis like mention in another post. Assuming you are still rolling out changes?

Thanks

Here is VPD displayed to two decimal places. It might have not been all the way rolled out when you checked yesterday.

Regarding the axes, they aren’t custom but they no longer make stable data look super zig-zaggy:

i’d suggest making another thread for this as it is a separate issue. It is something that we might address with our “zones” feature. Ideally i want to let people just pick / graph whatever data streams they want.

Peet I am now seeing VPD at two decimals. Looks like I didn’t have the update, now I see it updated to 8.10.3. Thank you for that update, I love seeing it as two decimals.

Honestly I must say now the graph is just flat and really hard to read. Can you please make that customizable or revert it? I find the graph significantly harder to read as now I’m forced to see the Y-axis go to 30F/RH and VPD down to 0.25. A 5-point change should be spiky and now it barely registers. Completely kills the usability of the graph for me.

In this example my RH has an 8 point swing and a VPD range of 1.0 and as high as 1.4, but by looking at the graph it looks like there is very little to no variation. :frowning:

Its kinda hard to make it customizable, but i’ll try and tune it back a bit to show the variation a lil better.

1 Like

Give it another look

1 Like

:pray: Thank you! It looks significantly better. Very VERY much appreciated.

1 Like

@peet Any chance we can update this VPD placement to also include two decimal places?

you bet! we’ll get that updated shortly.

I see it updated for the THV sensor on the Hub, but not on Pulse One.

2 Likes

We’ll get that fixed shortly

Added that in :slight_smile:

@peet @Ggofman
Sorry for being annoying about this and I appreciate your promptness!

1 Like