VPD Charts in Fahrenheit and Celsius With Leaf Temperature - Pulse Labs

Sign up to receive our customizable VPD chart maker and calculator, product info, giveaways, and discounts.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://pulsegrow.com/blogs/learn/vpd-charts-in-fahrenheit-and-celsius-with-leaf-temperature

Hey everyone, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or comments about this!

I’m hoping you can help me with regards to room temp vs leaf temp. I have a hygrometer and a surface thermometer. I have a feeling 1 of them is past its shelf life. Is there a rough guide to the difference in room temperature vs leaf temp under a hps. I will guess and say leaf temp is + 2c or +3.6f warmer going from the measurements I have now. I’m waiting for new garden equipment to confirm. Great website By the way. I actually don’t close the tab for easy access

1 Like

That sounds like a decent assumption. Best bet is to get yourself an IR thermometer. here’s some instructions on how to measure our leaf temp offset: How to Measure and Set the VPD Leaf Temperature Offset | Pulse Labs Help Center

I got an ir. It came 4 days ago. I zap everything now. Leaf temp, water temp, floor temp. Hopefully I’ll get to narrow down my parameter’s instead of guesswork.

Thanks for hosting the charts and for replying to everyone’s questions.

1 Like

Haha i know that feeling of the fresh IR gun. Gotta zap everything!

You’re welcome. Glad you find it useful.