Trying to lower VPD

I’m in a bit of a pickle with my VPD and you seem to have a very good grasp on the subject. He’s my problem. I’m trying to aim for a VPD at 1.2, I’m in mid flower. I can seem to get my VPD down. My ambient temps are 22-23c My flower has a +3c-4c than ambient temps. I’m running high powered LED’s. Ive heard if the flower temps are higher than ambient temps it might show signs that there is too much light? She looks well but maybe slight light stress. The DLI is only at 30. I have complete control over environment with Aircon and humidifier. So my question really is do I raise my humidity (I’m at 60%) turn down my light intensity which I’m trying to avoid as I don’t want to throttle my yield. But if the light stress is killing my yield I guess I would. Or do I lower my ambient temps, but then I want the high temps for rubisco as I’m supplementing co2. Sorry for the info dump just wrecking my brain as I’m not sure If I should lower light intensity, raise himidity or lower ambient room temp to get my VPD down.
Thank you for any help you can give.