Senior Approved

At least by this senior. I am 70 and my grow is in my barn which is a bit of a walk , especially in a Michigan winter. I love knowing that my lights came on and went off and that dehumidifier , furnace , fans are all working without walking out there at 6am and midnight , to check. And with Alexa controlled
plugs or devices I can take care of most of pulses notifications setting in my lazy boy. If your grow is in the next room maybe you don’t need it , but if you have to put on your boots and coat to go check things out this thing is worth its weight and gold.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Billy! Means a lot me when I hear that we’re helping people.

2 Likes

Hey Billy!

Appreciate the kind words. Super happy we are able to make things even just a little bit more convenient – I couldn’t imagine having to brave the cold every time I needed to check up on the garden!!!

1 Like

Yep, senior approved! I’m 76 and ADHD, and a “medical” user since ‘65 so the Pulse Pro is a must have tool and godsend. It was 27 below zero yesterday but I monitored my grow without getting out of bed. Pulse Pro is necessary and super handy for dialing in the HLG 650’s to correct ppfd.
Pulse is the Right Stuff.

1 Like

I just figured out how to use it… lol I was holding it up right like it hangs. Lol I’m a big dummy. I was like if this senior can figure this out I’m doing something wrong. Read the directions and holy shit it has clear direction that’s say to hold it flat lol.

1 Like

I love hearing you guys growing. I know i will be in my 70s. Reminds me of my pops(grandpa) who’s been a lifelong smoker. I bet you guys grow some :fire: too!!!