Pulse Sensor for Hydroponics / Nutrient Solution

Pulse looks like a great product and I am strongly considering buying. How ever I was wondering if there is any plans on making one with a Soil/ Hydro pH or Ppm meter sensor to really measure the entire grow

Hey & welcome!

That’s a great question – we do indeed to develop a pH sensor which we aim to release sometime next year. We are currently developing a CO2 version of the Pulse One that will be released towards the end of THIS year. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Hey @tosi :slight_smile: Will the new co2 device only monitor co2, or will it also have the same features as the pulse one?

hey tosi, just develop a PULSE ONE that’s fully automated, self adjusting, WIFI controlled from anywhere, all in one, grow room control unit… one stop shoppin :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

While we are at it the sensor could have water temp and EC in addition to PPM and pH. If there were anyway to make this device talk to and control the other environmental devices that would be ideal, but I guess it would put me out of a job :slight_smile: