PPM to EC measurement setting for soil monitor

Hello just received my pulse hub and installed it into my room.

Seems to be working as expected and am happy especially after us international customers were the lastones to get are preorders shipped…

Some feed back that you should take notice of as I’m a bit disappointed for the money ive paid, you guys have forgotten to add a setting in the soil monitor menu to change PPMs (default and only option) to EC. This is my current gripe and make me not what the take my bluelab equipment out the room just yet.

You know how we operate over the bond by now this is a miss during development, you should include international users in trials I’ll happily take part. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also the barcode system that’s used to register the sensor and the hub works nicely, Nice job there but can I suggest that the barcode on the hub be positioned on the front or given as a sticker for the user to place where they wish as if the hub is installed in an enclosure like mine you don’t have access to it when the units mounted.

I’ll update and give mire feed back as I use it.

Also just found that the hub doesn’t have access to the templates my pulse pro and one use… this should be easy to add as with the EC measurement inclusions.

Kind regards
KB

1 Like

Hey KB,

Happy to hear that you’re liking the new Hub so far! Thankfully, changing the Soil Moisture readings from PPM to EC is something we thought about and have available. This unit change can be done by going into settings > User Settings > and then changing from PPM to EC.

I like the idea of placing your own barcode(s), as this would help a lot depending on placement.

Appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to hearing more!
-John

Hey @Kb86 , we do support EC (mS/cm or similar unit) for conductivity, however the units are an account-wide thing and controlled in the same place all of the unit selection is controlled: in your user settings. Here’s a link: Pulse App

1 Like

good idea!

templates are still in progress

Now its perfect. Very happy customer :+1:t2:

Thank you for the quick response.

2 Likes