Newsflash! Everyone Loves Pulse! Media, articles, interviews

Here we’ll try to compile various sources such as articles by professionals, reviews, videos and other content from sources independently using Pulse equipment. If you have a blog, Youtube channel, social media, etc that is talking about Pulse, we’d like to to see it here.

Thanks!

Josh Grey

• Pulse Labs Operations and Workbench

Soup from Dude Grows has a great post (with pics!) about their experience using Pulse, how they’re saving money, and even avoided flooding and other catastrophes! Great information from someone with extensive knowledge and experience growing.

Check it out!~

" Having a Pulse monitor tracking conditions makes this a LOT easier. " - Soup

PULSE: MORE THAN A GROW MONITOR

Posted by SOUP | Sep 9, 2019 | DGC Gear Guide | Soup’s Garden

GrowTube #87 - Pulse Garden Monitoring, interview with Chris T. of Pulse Labs, Venice, CA

A little while back, our CEO Chris had a magical 2 hours with Dawgo the Hutt’s Growtube show. SO MUCH INSIGHT! (and some laughs!) Pretty much everyone from the first time grower to the decades long farming master will learn something from this and be entertained.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190913-132028

@novicefarmervt on Instagram does a great job sharing what they’ve learned along the way, check 'em out!

#ff

1 Like

Josh;

You guys need to renew your ad with THCFarmer site. There are more and more folks responding to my posting regarding my 3 Pulse units; and a couple of others. There is a site that is being used alot; (https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/pulse-one-hygrometer-vpd-monitor.102663/page-3), however it needs some TLC. There is a market there and it would probably do you guys good to monitor that site. THere is a HUGE amount of knowledge on that site and they are willing to share what works and what does not.

I’m doing what i can to sing your praises and some have even purchased I think. Some Company sponsored promo’s would go along way towards drawing comments, participation, etc.

Good Luck
You have a good product! Hope to see you there.

2 Likes

We’ll look into that! And thanks for spreading the love on thcfarmer!

Hey everyone , been a while since I posted . All is well on my end , I just heard you guys are developing a new product ? Someone shared a very mysterious pic of what looks like some sort of hub for pulse gear. Has there been any info dropped on it ? And Do you have a prospective release date ? I hope this has something to do w automation like we talked about a few years ago regarding 120v blocks that can integrate into pulse and operate off its setpoints !

Much love from the east :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Hey!

Happy to hear you’ve been well! The mysterious pics you’ve seen are for our upcoming Pulse Hub. This will be a standalone hub that you’ll be able to connect quite a few different sensors to. We haven’t released a ton of info and don’t have any release dates just yet. I’d suggest signing up for our early access program so you’ll be the first to get any info we release about the Pulse Hub and pre-orders! You can sign up here - Pulse Hub Early Access