New VWC probe not updating!

Hey,I just bought a vwc hub kit and got it all connected, I’m trying to test it out but it won’t refresh, it just says last updated 10 days ago and that’s the only date it will display, my pulse app knows it’s 02/08/2024 and the Hub is updating, but the sensor is stuck on 01/29/2024.
Im sure I’m just missing a step, any help is appreciated!

Hey Chunk,

Sounds like the sensor is paired correctly as you are seeing it in your dashboard.

Have you re-plugged the sensor into the communication port on the Hub? The far right port is only for setup. You will start getting data when you connect it to the comm port (second from left).

Once you move it over, wait a few minutes or reset your Hub and you will start seeing data!

Screenshot_148

Here are some detailed and instructions & videos as well: Pulse Hub Setup | Pulse Help Center

1 Like

Hahah no I did not, started updating right away, thank you Tosi!

Sweet, glad it was an easy fix!

The setup port is used only for the inital sensor setup, it essentially pairs that sensor to that Hub. Once you see it in the dashboard, it’s paired it and can now be moved over to the comm line, whether that be directly into the Hub comm port, or anywhere on your daisy chain of extensions and Ts.