- Native android app launched: get it on the play store.
- Notifications show how much parameter has changed over the past hour to provide some context.
- 24 vs 12 hour time selection in app. Horray for our 24-hour time friends.
- Indication when app pulls new data. There’s a little blue spinner in the top menu now.
- Better handling of auth. If you try to view a device that doesn’t belong to you, the app logs you our rather than loading forever.
- Interface for selecting VPD offset simplified. Thanks for the feedback @zipphreak.
Native App Updates
- Native app deeplinking improvements (still in beta).
- Push notifications for native apps (still in beta).
- PulseGrow.com website rebuilt.
- App demo feature: app.pulsegrow.com/demo (Note: if you use the app and are logged in, this will just take you to your dashboard).
- Devices used to show up as disconnected (grey status bar) if the most recent alert was a disconnect.
- Only send the post-purchase email when it makes sense.
- Selection of different time formats (dd-mm-yy vs mm-dd-yy, etc).
- Better connection stability for devices on AC power.
- Battery life improvements.
- Native iOS app