Lowering RH in a Tough Environment

@ tommy, did not mean to jack thread. i only saw your comment and replied because RH plays such a new role in VPD and new high intensity, cool running lights.
i should post this subject under a new thread. i see and hear a lot more people trying to figure this out.

good idea mixing n matching to diagnose. trying to doctor plants is a never ending problem with so much changing so rapidly.

HLG email on light height is 50% @ 32” for veg then full power for flower @ 24” to start for my particular tent and setup.

i’m now turning up the heat incrementally for results. VPD is at 1.1 and i’m in late veg.

if your following HLG recommendations for your light heights/power and same deficiencies are repeating, i would do more research on the new effects LED’S are having on plants.

it’s just a learning curve that requires more facts to fix. the other forums have really good info but it takes a while to search and find the right thread. gl

I would try hvac silver tape over any gorilla tape. It’s specifically made for ducting and air . it’s about 7-8$ a roll and will stick much better. Silver tape is what us tradesman use in the field . #highgradeonly

1 Like