Light sensor reading 5% in the dark

Hello,
I hope you’re well and having a great day!

I just purchased a pulse pro to calibrate my ac infinity controller as I have been questioning the accuracy of the humidity on the AC infinity controller and also for the ability to have more detailed information about my growing environment.

I have just set it up and the light % is reading 5%, in the dark but I have checked the room and it is completely sealed and no lights are on.

Is this a fault or do I need to calibrate the light sensor?

The environment the pulse pro is in is a Gorilla grow tent 3x3 that is inside a walkin wardrobe with a curtain over the doorway and I checked it at night with no other light on in the connecting bedroom.

Thank you for your time and assistance!
Kind regards
Ben

Do you happen to have anything that generates IR light like night vision video cameras? I noticed my security camera IR light is picked up. Just a thought.

Hey,

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately not that I know of.

The only devices currently running in the tent are a Ac infinity cloudline t6 exhaust fan and two ac infinity cloudray gen 1 fans.

Outside the tent I have a ausclimate 50L dehumidifier and a ac infinity cloudforge t7 humidifier.

Thank a again for your assistance
Ben
:call_me_hand:

After chatting with John on the sites support chat, we tried a few test and it appears that there is probably something wrong with the lightsensor and he has offered to replace it directly or return it to the distributor that I purchased it from.

I have chosen to have John replace it directly as I feel that’s the best option.

Just want to give a shout out to John for his friendly & excellent customer service, it was a pleasure to troubleshoot with him and he is a credit to this company.

Thank you! :smile:
Kind regards
Ben

2 Likes