Light % offset?

Is there a way to calibrate this or put in an offset? Currently my light reading is 96%, but if this is the most light it’s going to read, it would be handy to be able to add a 4% offset, so I truly know if there’s an issue

Yea I’d like to kno this as well. I thought it was just me tahts had the 96 to 97% issue because I’m using Gavita 1700 Led lights so I figured it wasnt reading correctly. Idk why its tells light percentage if it’s not going to be accurate. Probably be best if it just told us if the lights are on or off

Hey @Wheels84 @GreenOcean

I guess I could figure out some sort of scaling value. Other people have mentioned this before as well. I’ll add it to the task list

1 Like

Bringing up a necro post.

Do you have an option yet? I too can’t get around the pulse reading 93% on an hlg 300b turned down to 50w (lowest setting) in a 3x3. I even added a make shift hood to block the sensor on the pulse, and it is at canopy level “below” the light.

1 Like

This does my head in as well

If your pulse sensor is reading 93% in darkness, please contact our support team at support@pulsegrow.com or via the chat widget on our website.

how is the light scaling going. it would be great to be able to adjust the light difference so i get an accurate reading when my lights are not at 97%.

2 Likes

Same here can’t get it to go lower than 97 at low on my loriflux 8 blade 5x5x8 same protocol for the pulse setup…

The % light reading is just to tell you if your lights are on or off or if you have some light leaks. To get agriculturally relevant light readings you need to take PPFD measurements with the pulse pro.