Happy Holidays

I have not spent much time in the community lately, since we finished our last grow. Which came out excellent for our first grow. We are between grows now, I am setting up an improved grow room. We’ll be starting our next grow soon, probably after the new year.
I noticed there hasn’t been much activity in the community, which kind of tells me that everybody is either between grows or because winter coming. Anyway I just wanted to wish everybody in the community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May your plants be healthy and flourish with big buds.

1 Like

Thank you for posting your message.

Agreed, it’s been really quiet here . I’m thinking everyone is enjoying just watching the plants grow!

Want a chuckle? Check out the picture of my Gelato auto flower grow.

It started with three plants but Jeff, the one on the right, grew so much that I had to cull the third plant. Same seed seller, same strain, same seed package. I tried to complete the grow by tilting the main light but that wasn’t working out. Jeff was getting > 1200 µmols in some places and Mary was at 300± µmols so I added a little Viparspectra XS 1500 yesterday.

"Anyway I just wanted to wish everybody in the community a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May your plants be healthy and flourish with big buds.”
Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, as well.

Your right that’s crazy, how big the one got. Thanks for sharing

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. It’s been a hell of a year here for us, looking forward to 2022!

Damn Jeff chill out! LOL