Displaying the pulse dashboard on a television

Has anyone been able to get the pulse dashboard to elegantly cast onto a TV?

I’ve tried searching the forum but either didn’t get the right keyword or I’m the first person to ask.

Basically what I’m trying to achieve is a monitor that displays the summary of all sensors.

Great question to ask! This is definitely doable using our web/browser app (app.pulsegrow.com). There’s likely a few different ways to go about this, but I’ll have the easiest methods that come to mind listed below.

You can use a PC (Laptop/Desktop/etc) + HDMI cord to display the computer screen on the TV OR Screencast your webpage to your SmartTV (If supported, check out this article by Google to see if your TV would be supported)

I’m a bit late on this thread but Google made a product called a Chromestick which was ChromeOS on an HDMI dongle that ran ChromeOS which could load the browser version of the Pulse app. I believe Chromesticks are discontinued, but I’m sure something similar exists (might be possible with current Chromecasts but I haven’t tested myself). Any device that runs Chrome browser will work for this.