Can there be a fix for this?

ive been having a hard time managing the humidity in my room lately since its rained for almost two straight weeks. In the evenings when i go to bed i put my phone on do not disturb ive noticed a large number of unanswered notifications in the app appears to break the small window when you tap the notification icon in the app. on the phones screen outside the app you will see a dozen or so notifications. when you open the app it appears as a solid red zero and are unable to view the list of notifications sent over night while sleeping

Hey,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Looks like this may be an unintended bug, so I’ll put this on our engineering teams radar so they can look into this. Just to confirm – Does this issue persist even after restarting the app? Can you let us know what app version you’re currently on? Tap the bubble in the top right with a “G”, and the version will be listed bottom right of the dropdown

@Ggofman

Sure, i’ll have it checked out during the upcoming days

I have also been hitting this issue. Its been broken for at least a week or two.
Reproducible on my desktop browser as well as iPhone. Reproducible on both light and dark modes.

(FYI: You can’t copy and paste the debug info from the browser I assume cause the interface doesn’t support. A “copy to clipboard” button for desktop/mobile would make it easier. Having to screenshot is a lot of friction imo. )

Thank you for the reply and suggestion.

Could you please dm me your email?

If possible, a screenshot would be appreciated.

I’ll try to have this checked out tommorow.

This is going to need a bit of work.
We will get there. I appreciate everyone’s input .