Bug Report: Date/Time input box won’t reflect custom time slices
Steps to reproduce:
- log into either web or iOS app
- Select your device from devices list
- Notice the default view is 1day. Select the “from” input box that has date and time in it and change the time. (example: change 2021-01-27 15:28 to 2021-01-27 22:28)
- Notice the graph recalculates but your date and time does not read 2021-01-27 22:28, it reads 2021-01-27 12:30. In this instance included an extra 3 hours of time, when I wanted it to exclude 7 hours.
- Additionally if you adjust only the date, it will auto adjust your time from whatever it was to something random. (Example: If you change 2021-01-27 15:41 to 2021-01-14 15:41, it will update to 2021-01-14 00:41 or some other random time, its not consistent)
- When adjusting the input box for date and time, the date and time displayed doesn’t reflect what you entered.
- This is incredibly difficult to use on a mobile device because of its size. Additionally the text becomes larger when selected (making it so you can’t see the entire date and time, and scrolling an input box on an a mobile device is difficult in the best circumstances)
Reproduced issues on iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 14.3, and Chrome 88.0.4324.96 on OSX