Any updates on 120 volt outlets triggered by the app?

just wondering if we are any closer to the 120volt outlets that can be triggered by the app based 0ff environmental set points … also got my hub and I was wondering if there’s a video tutorial for the hub vwc sensor. thanks guys

1 Like

Also curious what Pulse’s use cases are for these? Personally I’d love to be able to set irrigation/temperature/humidification events based off user set time(think P1 irrigation events) and readings from any hub sensor, however I would only be comfortable doing so if sensor based triggers were based off live readings and not those from the database. Any trigger based off a datapoint that only updates once a minute isn’t going to work.

We’ve got some stuff in the works, but outlets are kind of last on the list. We do have some things on the roadmap however. I can’t quite share any of it yet!

Unannounced products for the Hub or products outside its eco-system… or both?

mostly hub stuff

1 Like

the-simpsons-mr-burns

1 Like

An IR sensor to take leaf temps and set the VPD offset automatically would be amazing :pray:t3::grin::ok_hand:t3::microscope: or a way of setting the offset at lights off different. My problem at the moment is my off set at light on is +1 but night time it’s obviously different giving me wrong readings

Unless your VPD is wildly swinging between night and day, I wouldn’t stress the difference too much. They putting the work during the day.