How to improve connection

My Pulse One lost connection and I cant seem to get it back on line I tried everything and nothing. Is it on my end or the server end?? This happened about 9:12 pm today

Hey mate

My pro did this.

Turned out 2 be the power cable. If u have another cable give it a try.

No it’s not that still getting power from the cable. I tried everything possible and nothing I know I getting power from it because when I press the button on the back by the batteries it turns red. I try tomorrow and see what happens

Yep mine still did that 2. Then I just thought I’d try replace cable and bingo.

Hsve you tried putting some batteries in and unplug cable 4 a try?

Yes I tried that too… I would t switch out the cable but I don’t have an extra one

Hsve you tried unplugging it and leaving depowered for an hour or more?

Or try deleting the device from the app and re adding?

Hey GeMann,

Sorry to hear that you’re running into some connectivity issues with your device. Could you shoot us an email at support@pulsegrow.com? Once you send the email over, I’ll be able to further assist you in getting you back up and running! Please include your device ID somewhere in the email.

We look forward to helping you out!

1 Like

same thing has happened to me just stoped working :frowning: i sent the support team an email i cant even login to my account

they sent me an email with a fast response hopefully they fix this quick

We’re currently in the process of migrating our database and are running into some minor issues. The team is already working on a resolution for these issues, and will hopefully have a fix out shortly. I’ll make sure to reach back out once the team has a fix in place.

I apologize for the inconvenience these issues may cause. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

YEP, now I cant seem to log into mine also ???

Hello @GeMann, are you still having trouble logging in ?
we are well aware of the issue, but it should be fixed by now.

I lost my connection also, turns out it was a network issue.
But no worries they got it back up and running well. :blush::+1:

Hey so mine stopped working then started working again and as of this morning I can’t log in.

Hello, I know there was a network issue or something. But mine came back on line sometime after 1:30 am.

It’s still down for me, been about 12 hours now.

Hey guys! @Sargentd1 @Moderndayalchemy @H8plow

We have resolved the instability and are digging into the root causes. If you’re still experiencing issues logging into the app, please try resetting the password on your account.

If you run into issues after the password reset, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@pulsegrow.com.

You can also see status updates on http://status.pulsegrow.com. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

My pulse isnt working right. It hasn’t been letting me log in and im in the first few weeks of flower. Im really upset thst im having issues at this time cause i been having humidity issues and not being at home my only means to adjust things is with my wifi set equipment from the readings my pulse gives me. Please fix this ASAP!

Hey Kbud,

If you’re still experiencing issues logging into the app, please try resetting the password on your account. If you run into any issues after the password reset, please reach out to us at support@pulsegrow.com.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. I look forward to hearing back!

Maybe next time an issue like this comes up, you guys can post a PSA announcement in the correct category on this community forum. Would save a lot of headaches with people who are assuming something is wrong on “their” end.

My pulse just recently stopped working as well. Turns out xifinity wifi sucks :disappointed: for some reason I’m now 5g and my pulse one is 2.4g… I’m so bummed, pay so much for both lol