Apple Vision Pro x PulseGrow

Firstly…I think everyone who is into tech has noticed how many waves the Apple Vision Pro is making. The technology within it is groundbreaking and will revolutionize many industries with its current and future iterations in my opinion, once it and similar products become widely used as part of the standard equipment in a workplace…as it is one of humanity’s first true steps towards cyborg level enhancement capabilities.

I think Pulse needs to get ahead of the curve and create a grow app for AVP’s AR experience.

Imagine being in a grow op with an app that lets you keep collapsible notes/checklist locked in space, floating above each plant in order to label, timeline, and keep tally’s on each individual plant if necessary. This could allow for detailed notes on any part of the grow op from nutrient details, to plant schedules, to how to use different devices…so if the guy who knows all the info quits, the next guy can dive right in and not miss a beat.

An app that shows a visual representation of the cone of influence under a light, to see a real-time gradient of the PPFD by way of safe-zones, at any given point in space under the light (which safe-zones could be automatically visually adjusted based on available CO2).

An app that ties all pulse product data into one convenient place, and allows for hands free viewing of data from anywhere. Coupled with smart plug integration, you could be able to turn on and off devices in the grow op with just your eyes, while your hands are already tied up doing something else.

I’m sure i could think of plenty more uses…but I think that should be sufficient for now.

If you don’t get ahead of this new tech, someone else will…but I invested in your products…so you do it damn it lol.

I agree with your wants and desires 100%. I think that level of tech would awesome. (Honestly I’d settle for glasses that darken based on PPFD to protect my eyes automatically). AR is a really cool tech, but its honestly in its infancy. Also I can’t see a lot of commercial grows giving their staff Apple Vision Pros :confused:

I don’t think they will either at the current price point, but I imagine they might start off with one for a floor manager or something even still. However, things evolve very rapidly these days…and the price point and availability will eventually sky rocket…best to be the one already strapped to the rocket, than to try and catch up.

I think what you were talking about is just ‘transition lenses’ btw, they already exist.

The transition lenses i’m aware of only work when there is UV in the light. I have the same problem in my car as the glass filters out UV :frowning:

Came across these. Perhaps they are more along the lines of what you’re looking for. However I assume you would still have to also wear spectrum specific lenses along with them unless they make them like that already. Haven’t looked into them yet personally…but at a glance, they reminded me of this conversation at least.